Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Without Limits

Isn't it awesome and amazing how God doesn't just give us a little, but He gives to us without limits? Look at His love, it is unconditional. Regardless of our decisions in life, He still loves us. No matter how ugly we may become, His love doesn't change. He loves you the same today as He did when you were first conceived.


His peace? It surpasses all understanding. As Christians, we cannot explain to others the peace we have when we rest in Jesus. It isn't a peace that the world understands. It's a peace that only God gives. It's a peace that I desire to overwhelm me everyday of my life.


His joy? It's unspeakable joy. I love that about my God. Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart. Down in my heart to stay. Today, I choose joy. Tomorrow? I choose joy. Do you choose joy or do you choose to look at life's circumstances and allow them to cause you anxiety and fear?


And His wholeness? There are no limits. That means no matter how big the void, He can fill it. No matter how dark the hole is that you may be finding yourself, He is big enough to reach out and take hold of you, pull you out and make you live in the sunshine. Isaiah 59:1 states, Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy that it cannot hear. He hears from the quietest thought we have to the loudest yell we shout. No thought is unknown to Him. No cry we cry is unheard. Do you need to cry out to Him? Do it, He'll be listening.


One more choice He gives us everyday. The choice between life and death. We choose one or the other. What do you choose? Where do you look for joy and peace? I can promise you there is none like that of my Father. Choose His peace today, His life, His joy and His love. There's something about this God we serve. Something about Him. Something about Him.

Be blessed my friends. Be full of God's peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment